Re: [Gnash-dev] Adobe abandons mobile flash

From: Brad
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Adobe abandons mobile flash
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 11:24:03 -0500

On 09/11/11 11:12 AM, Rob Savoye wrote:
Adobe gives up on mobile flash for HTML 5, so I guess now Gnash is the
only option for mobile flash. It sounds like they basically couldn't get
it stable and fix all the performance problems.

        - rob -

Flash is "amazing" on my N900.. not. Stuck at 9.2. Fully charged I could play
two movies with the media player or use Flash and the battery runs out in
like 20 mins and video playback was not even remotely smooth.

believed to be clean.