[Gnash-dev] R: Re: Gnash and Google Summer of Code 2012

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Gnash-dev] R: Re: Gnash and Google Summer of Code 2012
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 20:19:59 +0100 (CET)

I'm an IT student in Bologna (Italy) and I'd be really interested in working on gnash in the google summer of code

I have hate the fact it's in summer though, isn't there a winter of coding anywhere? :P

anyways I'm not sure I'm up for the task, I have some experience with C but never really programmed in C++, also I've been browsing the code for a while, more than a mentor I need a compass... I don't get how it's organized :P

ah lastly I read the google presentation and some stuff but where do I find more details on the partecipation?