[Gnash-dev] .gnashpluginrc "bug"

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Gnash-dev] .gnashpluginrc "bug"
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:35:28 -0700

because filing bugs is a stupid lame process, seriously, create an account and what just for a one off item?

My hard drive was all full.  Found out some gnash-debug log file was up to 97G

the file was located in my home directory

the .gnashpluginrc was the source of the problem, setting debug logging to true and putting the file in my home directory.

Whatever.  Better things to do right now.  Fix it or don't Nice that it does work otherwise.  Cheers!