Re: [Gnash-dev] Time for a new release...?

From: Chris Leonard
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Time for a new release...?
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 13:07:40 -0500

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Rob Savoye <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 03/08/13 17:28, Markus Gothe wrote:
>
>> When should we schedule the next release Rob, it is almost 3.5 years
>> since 0.8.9 went live. :-/
>
>   Well, 0.8.10 went out only a year ago, so you missed a release. :-)
> Anyway, I have been planning for a new release, that's mostly been
> waiting for me to cleanup my current Android branch, merge it to master,
> then test it. The Android work is going ok, just not ready yet. Maybe
> it's not worth waiting for... since the work is unfunded, I'm in no rush.
>
>         - rob -

If / when preparations for a new release begin in earnest, I'll do a
review of the Gnash L10n we've been hosting on the Sugar Labs Pootle
instance.  It's probably past due for a template update, but there has
been some work slowly trickling in from our L10n community that I
would submit prior to a new release.

If anyone would like to register and work on their language on Pootle,
please let me know.  We've unfortunately drawn attention from
forum-spamming bots that have mastered the automated registration
e-mail reply to activate their accounts, so we have switched to a
manual registration process until we can address that.  All I need to
register someone is a preferred user name and an e-mail address.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/upstream_POT/

Regards,

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator