Re: [Gnash] SDL: required or suggested ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] SDL: required or suggested ?
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 11:29:35 -0700

strk wrote:

And ./configure does not giveup if SDL is not found.
Anyway, build fails:

Yep, SDL is required. I was just thinking that configure should exit with a warning message if any of the critical files is missing. This would cover SDL, SDL_Mixer, OpenGL, libxml2, and the Firefox SDK. Since you just mentioned this, I guess now is a good a time as any to add this. I like easy features. :-)

        - rob -