Re: [Gnash] SDL: required or suggested ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] SDL: required or suggested ?
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 12:08:24 -0700

strk wrote:

Oh.. so Firefox SDK is also required ?
I tought it was only required for the plugin, not for the standalone player. Is there a chance we can have
a standalone player w/out Firefox dependency ?

It's only required to build the plugin, so if the plugin is enabled, you'll get an error message. If the plugin is not enabled, you won't get an error if the Mozilla SDK isn't installed. At least it *should* work that way. :-) I agree the standalone player should build without the plugin support.

        - rob-