Re: [Gnash] Gnash roadmap ?

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash roadmap ?
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:53:46 +0100

AFAIK there's not a real roadmap yet.
We're still working on completing the migration
from GameSWF to Gnash, so build tools, documentation
and test cases to see what works and what not.

If you want to help consider writing some notes on
source code layout (since you already took a trip).

When Rob is back from vacation (in about a week) he'll
be able to answer other specific questions.

Thanks!

--strk;