Re: [Gnash] gnash always runs into assertion

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] gnash always runs into assertion
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:48:29 +0100

Guido, the best way to report bugs is through the web
interface of savannah:

        https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnash

If you're the author of the movie and agree on using it
we might put it under gnash CVS repository of complete-movies
tests. That would be helpful.

About the bug email-address please report exact url where
it is reported so we can fix it.

Thanks!

--strk;