Re: [Gnash] gnash always runs into assertion

From: Guido Ostkamp
Subject: Re: [Gnash] gnash always runs into assertion
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:28:04 +0100 (CET)

Hello strk,

Guido, the best way to report bugs is through the web interface of savannah:

thanks for providing the link. Now that Rob is already looking at my problem do you still want me to create a report?

If you're the author of the movie and agree on using it we might put it under gnash CVS repository of complete-movies tests. That would be helpful.

I am not the author of the mentioned movie, but I can create another one easily. As attachments are usually unwelcome on mailing lists I will send it to you in a seperate email.

About the bug email-address please report exact url where it is reported so we can fix it.

The page is your homepage at <http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash>. It has a section saying

Report a Bug

If you think you have found a bug in Gnash, then you should send as complete a report as possible to <address@hidden>. ...

This I did and the mail came back as undeliverable.

Regards,

Guido