Re: [Gnash] Patch to (partially) implement Actionscript Arrays

From: Michael Carlson
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Patch to (partially) implement Actionscript Arrays
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:22:56 +0800

Alright, here's a resubmit of my patch, with a separate array.cpp and
array.h (that should be added in server/). I assume with my savannah
account being a member of the project, I can make my own changes
within CVS. I'll probably do that from now on for most of my patches,
but since this is my first time adding new files to the project, I'll
throw it on the mailing list for review first.

>    Thanks. Just as a not to other developers, please include a ChangeLog
> entry with all patches. It'll help us all keep straight what's been
> changed, and who did what.

I'll make sure to do that for future patches.

>    To add a new source file, edit the Makefile.am. New CPP files get
> listed in the libserver_la_SOURCES variable list, and any associated
> headers go in the noinst_HEADERS variable list. When you rerun the
> top-level ./autogen.sh, it'll rebuild the Makefiles to have these files
> added to the build.

That worked, thanks.

>    Sorry for the useless link. I'll send you a copy of these forms as
> soon as the FSF clears up my shell access to the machine these docs are
> stored on...

No problem, just send it when you can.

- Mike