Re: [Gnash] portability update

From: Mark Chandler
Subject: Re: [Gnash] portability update
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:59:53 +1100

I've been able to compile the latest cvs on my Fedora Core 4 x86_64 system.

I had to make one change to alleviate compile errors where include files were not being found. I created a link in /usr/include/c++/4.0.2 from the non-existant x86_64-redhat-linux directory to the i386-redhat-linux. This allowed it to find files like "bits/c++allocator.h"

I plan on testing the plugin later today when I'm in front of my system. So far, gparser and gprocessor appear to work on the testsuite SWFs.