[Gnash] Block locations

From: flamma
Subject: [Gnash] Block locations
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 23:58:48 +0100

Hi.

I was surfing a web and the idea came to me. It is very comfortable (at least for me) to block some locations so your navigator doesn't open images from there, avoiding annoying banners.

But now, many of these ads are made with flash. So, I thought that it would be wonderful that a flash plugin could prevent some flash being loaded. It is obvious that the Macromedia/Adobe plugin will never have this feature (it doesn't interest them), but a free plugin caring of the user could implement this.

Yeah, I suppose, it is too soon to implement this, but maybe later I won't remember to say it. So, could the "block movies from..." feature request be registered anywhere?

See you!

--
Inconexo