[Gnash] Re: Make failed, please Help!!!

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash] Re: Make failed, please Help!!!
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:26:23 -0700

gharbi taoufik wrote:

JPEG libs are: /home/gtn66/gnash/result/jpeg-6b-ARM/include
OGG libs are: /home/gtn66/gnash/result/libogg-1.1.3/include/ogg -logg

I'll have to look into the bug, but these two paths are missing the "-L" part. I'll see what happened, but you can continue by making sure all the include paths have a "-I" to start, and all the library paths have a "-L" on the front. You can edit these into the Makefiles after configuring, but before typing make.

My guess is cross configuring has a subtle problem, or using the --with configure options for OGG and JPEG are broken.

> arm-linux-g++: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple > compilations.

You will always get this error if there is a path missing a -I or -L, or you have a -I or -L with no associated path.

        - rob -