Re: [Gnash] mozplugger Gnash hack

From: Pierre de Fouquieres
Subject: Re: [Gnash] mozplugger Gnash hack
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:42:53 +0000

Good work, this will finally make gnash usable for me. I think what you want to solve the windowing problem is:

application/x-shockwave-flash:swf:Shockwave Flash
        loop noisy swallow(gnash): gnash -v "$file"

and I don't think you need that 2nd line. You'll have to check this since I haven't been able to do so myself.