[Gnash] Building on OS/2

From: Paul Smedley
Subject: [Gnash] Building on OS/2
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:04:57 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,
I'd like to port gnash to the OS/2 operating system.  I have a
snapshort from boxing day that I'm working through, however obviously
the CVS would be a better target.

Unfortunately, I can't get autogen.sh to run cleanly here - probably
because I don't have automake, autoconf, etc set up correctly.

Would it be possible for someone who's run autogen.sh and generated a
configure script to archive there gnash directory and either email it
to me (paul at smedley dot info) or make it available on a website?

Thanks in advance,

--
Cheers,

Paul.