Re: [Gnash] working plugin checked in

From: Mike Zupan
Subject: Re: [Gnash] working plugin checked in
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:46:36 -0500

seems the configure script or such is not finding the real path to
libvorbis.. i'm running centos 4.2

address@hidden log]# rpm -ql libvorbis
/usr/lib/libvorbis.so.0
/usr/lib/libvorbis.so.0.3.0
/usr/lib/libvorbisenc.so.2
/usr/lib/libvorbisenc.so.2.0.0
/usr/lib/libvorbisfile.so.3
/usr/lib/libvorbisfile.so.3.1.0

for some reason it almost seems its hardcoded to look in /usr/local
for it when I don't have anything in /usr/local.. my configure script
just used --prefix=/usr in it

./libgeometry/libgnashgeo.la:dependency_libs='
/home/mzupan/gnash/libbase/libgnashbase.la -L/usr/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/3.4.4/../../..//libSDL_mixer.la
/usr/local/lib/libvorbisfile.la /usr/local/lib/libvorbis.la
/usr/local/lib/libogg.la /usr/local/lib/libSDL.la -lX11 -lXext -ldl
-lpthread -lrt '