Re: [Gnash] where comes pangogl.h from?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] where comes pangogl.h from?
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:51:16 -0700

Patrice Dumas wrote:

On a fedora core 5, I have installed gtkglext-devel, but ./configure isn't
happy with pango , as pangogl.h isn't found. I have pango-devel installed
and I looked at the pango tarball, and haven't found such file.

Oops. Luckily pango isn't used, it's just a dependency of GtkGlExt. It's supposed to be just pango.h, but I missed the extra "gl" part when cloning an existing configure test. I just checked in a fix with the correct spelling.

        - rob -