[Gnash] plugin updated

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash] plugin updated
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:45:53 -0600

Somebody sent a patch that fixes the problem I was seeing with gtk_plug(). I had a one line mistake where the XEmbed flag wasn't being passed to Firefox, so it wasn't setting up the socket connection correctly. The plugin now works great, and properly displays in the correct browser window. :-)

The alpha release will go out tonight after I update the manual to remove the comments about this windowing bug. Soon to be available for your favorite distribution... :-)

This is all checked in now, so anything built from CVS will match the release. (other than the manual changes)

        - rob -