[Gnash] Gnash CVS: missing!

From: Kim Lindgren
Subject: [Gnash] Gnash CVS: missing!
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:09:41 +0200

I just wanted to point out that is missing from CVS, I have tried downloading it severeal times.

checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux
appending configuration tag "F77" to libtool
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: error: cannot find input file:

I love what your doing and I really want to see this project finished... I cant wait to see a stable release!