Re: [Gnash] Plugin initialization function does not get called and doubl

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Plugin initialization function does not get called and double shutdown?
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:02:45 -0600

annonygmouse wrote:

> Hi, I'm still stuck with my mozilla and gnash don't getting along properly.

  What version of Mozilla are you running ? I found out recently the
version of the Mozilla plugin API I used is supported by Firefox 1.5 and
the newer version of Mozilla, but not an old version like Firefox 1.0.x.
The symptom is that it never gets called by the browser, so this sounds
like what you are describing.

        - rob -