[Gnash] Gnash in Linux Format's Hot Picks - Issue LXF80

From: Richard Brooklyn
Subject: [Gnash] Gnash in Linux Format's Hot Picks - Issue LXF80
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 18:06:01 +0100

Hi everyone,

Got Linux Format today (non-subscribers will have to wait a bit longer),
and I saw Gnash in the hot picks section. A pretty good review in all.
I'll quote the ending paragraph, for those who won't be reading it
(Don't want to quote the whole thing, I might get in trouble):

"
Gnash is rough around the edges, but it has great potential. We think
it's hugely important to the creation of a fully open source internet
stack. Millions of sites use Flash, and is Gnash's developers continue
at this same pace, we'll be able to enjoy a broad range of internet
content (and annoying adverts!) while sticking true to the spirit of
free software.
"