[Gnash] Can't even find plugin.

From: Jeff Shanab
Subject: [Gnash] Can't even find plugin.
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:23:04 -0700

I am trying to get to the point where the gnash plugin is called so that
I can then start debugging, But I am stuck on this little detail.

The gnash player shows up in the about:plugins with the correct mime
type but pages either have a puzzle piece that when clicked on says I
don't have the plugin for that exact same mime type showing in the
about:plugins page. Or it says "You either have javascript turned off,
or you are missing the flash plugin"

I am NOT using firefox, I am using mozilla 1.7.13  on gentoo amd64
linux, I think they call it sea-monkey now.
ie
(Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:1.7.13) Gecko/20060507)

There was no mention of the plugin being 32 vs 64 bit and since I
compiled the source from CVS after a configure run, it should be 64bit.

I have tried putting the libgnashplugin.so in a bunch of directories and
have removed the pluginreg.dat each time.