Re: [Gnash] Navigation links not being follwed?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Navigation links not being follwed?
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 08:40:17 -0600

Grahame White wrote:
> Are click events supposed to be recognised at this stage? I've tried out a
> few websites that insist upon using flash for navigation, I can see the
> menus but clicking on any of the links does nothing.

  Some sites use a relative URL and expect to be able to pop up a movie
in a frame of the web page. These currently don't work yet, but fully
qualified URLS (like on the doonsebury.com page) do work. I believe that
to make some of these web page navigation things work, we need to add a
way for the player to know the base URL, and to grok Javascript. This is
definetely on the TODO list.

        - rob -