Re: [Gnash] mozilla plugin failed to render SWF files.

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] mozilla plugin failed to render SWF files.
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 23:35:52 -0600

Moumita Ghosh wrote:
>  We tried with Firefix 1.5.06 also. But the result is same.
> Is there any problem with the plugin itself?

  When submitting bug reports, it always helps to mention what platform
you are on, which OS distribution, CVS or a release, etc... so have a
better idea. Currently Gnash CVS is undergoing many heavy changes, like
playing files while they're still loading, win32 support, etc... You
might have better luck with the last alpha release. Gnash is also
included in many OS distributions already, so you might be able to grab
it via yum, apt-get, or portage.

        - rob -