Re: [Gnash] Gnash Logo

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash Logo
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:38:32 -0600

strk wrote:

> I personally like the "chunching gnash" concept.
> A better implementation would be nice, but the concept is ok to me.

  My 16 year old did the current version, but I agree with you. I kindof
like it anyway, but wouldn't mind a different implementation of the same
concept. Something to consider is we also need an icon, so if somebody
closes the player. I had thought about cutting the gnashing 'G' part of
the current logo, but wouldn't mind something nicer than that.

        - rob -