Re: [Gnash] SDL_SetVideoMode: Couldn't find matching GLX visual

From: Michael Foetsch
Subject: Re: [Gnash] SDL_SetVideoMode: Couldn't find matching GLX visual
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 10:32:10 -0700 (PDT)

--- strk <address@hidden> wrote:

> This should mean you don't have opengl extension
> loaded.
> Can you run any other GL application ?
> --strk;

Hi,

Thanks for the hint. You're absolutely right.
"glxinfo" gives me "Error: couldn't find RGB GLX
visual".

(I assume this kind of problem is off-topic for this
list. Although any hints would be highly appreciated.
;-)

I think I should just try the Cairo renderer from the
CVS HEAD.

Kind Regards,
M.F.