[Gnash] unable to compile cvs

From: David Woodfall
Subject: [Gnash] unable to compile cvs
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 08:16:17 +0100

Hi, I'm having problems compiling because of an 'unable to find -lGLU'
error. I see on the bug page that some people have used
 --with-opengl-lib=/usr/X11R6/lib/ to compile but I can't get this to work.
It still gives same error.

Am I missing something else?

I'm using Slackware 11.0rc5 with a 2.6.15 kernel.

P.S. I'm using CVS because I want to get sound working. If there is
another way to do this I'd be glad of the info.

What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists?  In that case, I
definitely overpaid for my carpet.
                -- Woody Allen, "Without Feathers"