Re: [Gnash] Problem in compiling gnash from CVS

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Problem in compiling gnash from CVS
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 14:46:17 -0600

Braden McDaniel wrote:

> That's not the only choice; you can use the solution I provided instead.

  I wouldn't want users to have to guess the name of the correct suffix
when if can be found automatically by configure.

> You do have your work cut out for you if you pursue the approach you
> describe above, though. Have a look at

  This was the easy solution, to just have a list of all the names used
for the thread library, and execute the searching code in a big "for"
loop. Personally, having so many names for the libraries is a really bad
idea.

        - rob -