[Gnash] Gnash Question

From: Michael Gorman
Subject: [Gnash] Gnash Question
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 23:06:12 -0700

I've been looking into Gnash, as i use Linux for pretty much everything short of my Addiction to the MMORPG Final Fantasy XI, and the horrible GIMP of a Flash7 Adobe has left us with just hasn't done it's job.

Ontop of that i've got a PSP which im it's latest firmware upgrades is running some sort of Browser that has a Flash 6 Player. I'm also involved in the Homebrew running our own code on the PSP scene, and i was curious what sorts of System Requirments are needed for Gnash to Run? I'd be interested in trying to get some help to get it all ported over to PSP to bring FLASH content to even more of the masses.

Thanks for your time.

--
Michael Gorman