[Gnash] Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash backend support - doubts

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash] Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash backend support - doubts
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:22:25 -0600

shamju joseph wrote:

> Thanks....but when I tried to configure gnash without
> giving --enable-gui, I got configure error saying gtk
> is missing (it's taking gtk as default). What's the
> configure command to configure gnash without SDL,GTK
> and X dependencies?

  configure --enable-gui=fb --enable-renderer=agg is what you want
to do to get a framebuffer (no gui) support using AGG instead of OpenGL.
I assume this is what you mean by no X.

> The README file says "It can be run as a library used
> by other programs". How to configure gnash for this?

  As Gnash is GPL'd, your program would also have to be GPL'd. btw, this
doesn't need to be on both Gnash lists, so after this lets keep this
discussion on gnash-dev.

        - rob -