Re: [Gnash] Problem with dynamic text

From: Jacques Guillou
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Problem with dynamic text
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:22:27 +0100

Hi,

I've tested it with gnash 0.7.2 on linux and also with version 0.7.1 on Windows, which give the same result.
Does it make sense to provide such a simple test case ?
I guess many movies use some dynamic texts. Shouldn't this problem have been noticed before ?

Jacques

On 1/15/07, strk <address@hidden > wrote:
On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 03:58:23PM +0100, Jacques Guillou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to create some very simple SWF files and test it with GNASH
> (Linux openGL or cairo).
> My stage just contains a dynamic text which I try to modify with some
> actionscript code.
> The problem is that my text remains unchanged. It works fine with Adobe
> player.
> Is this supposed to work or are dynamic texts unsupported ?

It is supposed to work. What Gnash version ?
Are you willing to provide testcases for inclusion in the source repository ?

--strk;