Re: [Gnash] Extract ActionScript byte code from SWF file

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Extract ActionScript byte code from SWF file
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 14:33:10 +0100

On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 05:40:28PM -0600, ying lcs wrote:
> Hi,
> Can you please tell me if gnash can extract action script byte code
> (compiled action script) from SWF file?
> I look at tools here, but they decompile action script/extract images
> from SWF file.
> That is not what i need.

I didn't understand exactly what you need.
Anyway Ming has a framework for decompiling stuff, you might
hook in whatever 'extractor' you like.
The same framework is used for extracting bitmaps, generating
perl,php,python,C++ scripts containing ActionScript *source*
or *asm-like* code and and dumping bytecode.