Re: [Gnash] using gnash from cvs to view youtube swf file

From: Meryl Silverburgh
Subject: Re: [Gnash] using gnash from cvs to view youtube swf file
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:42:21 -0600

On 2/19/07, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 06:31:24PM -0600, Meryl Silverburgh wrote:

> I have add print statements in setVariable/setObjectMemeber to see how
> far gnash load player2.swf of youtube. I use flare to decompile the
> player2.swf and compare the actionscript in the player2.swf with the
> ouptut I get.
>
> I see the action script is executed in these 'frame', movieClip:
> frame 1
> movieClip #88
> movieClip #79
> movieClip #62
>
> but then it stops.  Any idea how/why it stops execting other
> actionscript in other clip/frame?

Actions are not executed if the clip is in STOP mode.
See sprite_instance::advance_sprite.
You can see a call to do_actions() but do_actions() only
executes what's in m_actions_list, which is updated
only when execute_frame_tags(#) is called.

Consider defining GNASH_DEBUG to see more informations.

Thanks. Which .h should I add '#define GNASH_DEBUG' to get more information?

--strk;