Re: [Gnash] non-portable amf test?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: Re: [Gnash] non-portable amf test?
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 23:57:59 +0200

[Rob Savoye]
> Thanks, I'll fire up my PPC machine and test this. The AMF code is
> currently unused right now, but this situation will be changing over
> the summer. You obviously caught me me being lazy...

Note that the amf test segfaults on alpha.  Perhaps it isn't 64-bit
clean?  The build log is available from
and this is the reported error:

make[4]: Entering directory
Making a new site.exp file...
WARNING: No tool specified
Test Run By buildd on Tue May 22 18:38:50 2007
Native configuration is alpha-unknown-linux-gnu

                ===  tests ===

Schedule of variations:

Running target unix
Using /usr/share/dejagnu/baseboards/unix.exp as board description file
  for target.
Using /usr/share/dejagnu/config/unix.exp as generic interface file for target.
WARNING: Couldn't find tool config file for unix, using default.
Running ./../simple.exp ...
FAIL: test_object died prematurely (segmentation violation)

                ===  Summary ===

# of expected passes            22
# of unexpected failures        1
make[4]: *** [check-DEJAGNU] Error 1