Re: [Gnash] A couple of Gnash logo ideas

From: Dave Crossland
Subject: Re: [Gnash] A couple of Gnash logo ideas
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:21:40 +0100

On 29/05/07, Kyle Winkler <address@hidden> wrote:
Here are a couple of ideas for a Gnash logo.  Let me know what you guys think.

I like the "GNASH" logotype of gnashlogo3.png :-) The horns and "GNU"
in that is squashed, they look much better in blockgnash2.png. The
font in 2.png doesn't match the visual style of the horns, to fit it
would be more angular and sharp edged. You might be able to fit the
word "gnash" in lowercase in the logo3 font under the (unsquashed)
horns.

Can you post the SVG source files?

And, are these fonts free software?

I did a set of Gnash logos a while back, at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davelab6/sets/72157594564443013/

--
Regards,
Dave