Re: [Gnash] Problem with Konqueror plugin

From: Miriam Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Problem with Konqueror plugin
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 05:08:50 +0100

2007/12/28, strk <address@hidden>:
> On Thu, Dec 27, 2007 at 06:17:39PM +0100, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> Do you find a /tmp/kde-miriam/konquerorqGWakb.swf file on the filesystem ?

Yep, the file does exist. If, while keeping the browser open, I write
exactly the same command, I get that error, it doesn't seem to find
the file. If I write exactly the same command, but removing the -u and
-U parameters (both, if I remove just one of them, I keep getting the
same error message), it just works.

> I saw a 'Could not load movie' message in the second paste, was I wrong ?

Hmm funny, I didn't notice that before. I'll have to recheck it again
to see if the message keeps appearing. In any case, without those
parameters it works :)

Greetings,
Miry