Re: [Gnash] Flowplayer

From: Simon Nuttall
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Flowplayer
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 09:36:17 +0000

On 09/01/2008, strk <address@hidden> wrote:

> Gnash video support is known to be still unstable.
> Beside this, flowplayer is free software IIRC, so whoever wants
> it supported should just learn how to compile, add traces
> here and there, and find out what is going wrong.
>
> The author stated he would have done some research initially,
> but didn't followup so far.

OK, thanks. I think it seems that the flowplayer will just start
working when some future release of gnash is issued. I'm not yet
desperate enough for it to get involved in its development.

I had also posted on flowplayer, where it was suggested I try a
potentially even more buggy swfdec:

http://flowplayer.org/node/281