Re: Re[2]: [Gnash] Raw video/audio

From: Craig Kelley
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Gnash] Raw video/audio
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:17:12 -0600

Hello Gnash developers;

I've put together a working build of 0.8.2 that supports dumping the
media stream(s) from a movie:

It includes a new gui 'dump', and new functionality for the SDL/ffmpeg
audio driver.  The README file should explain everything.  I think I'm
going to try to do a software translation from RGB to YUV from AGG's
output to send over to XVideo just to see if the overhead is all that

Any feedback/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-- finger address@hidden for PGP block