Re: [Gnash] web video

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] web video
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:53:32 +0200

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 05:26:00PM -0700, Braydon Fuller wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I've been working a video player that will play in Gnash, swfdec, and
> also in Firefox 3.5 (b4 currently), the design of the controls is based
> on Firefox's default from their earlier betas.
>
> http://braydon.com/blog/foxyvideo-0.2
>
> One of the things I have noticed in Gnash is that onRollOut events are
> not sent to movieclips if the movieclip is the same size as the SWF. Do
> you know a way around this?

Could you provide a simplified movie showing the problem ?
We have an automated one called testsuite/misc-ming.all/RollOverOutTest.swf
so could add your case in it.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!