Re: [Gnash] Fwd: Question about Gnash

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Fwd: Question about Gnash
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 07:21:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Paul

The answer at the moment is: sadly no. Right now youtube doesn't work with
gnash because it doesn't yet fully support actionscript3.
Instead you could try a greasemonkey script like this:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/50771
It will let you play the video with an embedded player like mplayer (using the
gecko-mediaplayer plugin), which would most likely give better performance.

cheers,
Tomas