gnats-prs

gnats/81: using lynx for gnatsweb login is broken

From: kraai
Subject: gnats/81: using lynx for gnatsweb login is broken
Date: 8 Jun 2000 06:03:24 -0000

>Number:         81
>Category:       gnats
>Synopsis:       using lynx for gnatsweb login is broken
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Jun 07 23:04:01 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     address@hidden
>Release:        unknown-1.0
After entering username and password, and following the login link, I reach a
page saying that I am being redirected.  I never am.
A workaround I've found is to go back from this page, and then refresh.
>How-To-Repeat:
Start lynx.  Goto http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl.  Enter user guest,
password guest, and follow the login link.  Wait forever.