gnats-prs

gnats/186: gnats-queue not getting empty even after PR has been sent

From: m_venkateshkumar
Subject: gnats/186: gnats-queue not getting empty even after PR has been sent
Date: 2 May 2001 06:58:11 -0000

>Number:         186
>Category:       gnats
>Synopsis:       gnats-queue not getting empty even after PR has been sent
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Wed May 02 00:04:00 PDT 2001
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Net
>Release:        unknown-1.0
I create a PR using the send-pr program. I can see that this PR gets queued in
the gnats-queue directory.
When I run queue-pr --run, the sender and the person responsible get the mail.
But, the PR DOES NOT get removed from the gnats-queue directory, and stays
there, but this time, with another uniquely generated file name.
Because of this, the same PR is being sent to the person responsible for many
many times.
In my machine, I was not present for 5 days, and the entire disk became full
because of this problem!!

Can somebody tell me why this is happening?
>How-To-Repeat:
Dont know. This condition was not happening for about 3 days after I installed
GNATS. This problem suddenly started appearing since 5 days.
Now, whenever I do a send-pr, this problem is occuring.