gnats-prs

gnatsweb/293: Additional navigation help

From: nick
Subject: gnatsweb/293: Additional navigation help
Date: 29 Oct 2001 14:11:18 -0000

>Number:         293
>Category:       gnatsweb
>Synopsis:       Additional navigation help
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Mon Oct 29 06:14:00 PST 2001
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Nick Bower
>Release:        4 beta
when a PR is edited, we get a convenient redirection to the
query we were viewing after submitting the edit.  no such
redirection is provided for creating a new pr.  this is
important because all good users will look for an existing
pr before entering a new one anyway.  it's a hassle when
you link directly into a gnats query, then have no way back
when the user choses to create a new query using the top
navigation panel.  hth.