gnats-prs

Re: gnats/308: No way to set default values for multi-enumerated-in-fil

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: gnats/308: No way to set default values for multi-enumerated-in-file fields
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:59:24 +0100

At 21:19 10.12.2001 +0100, Milan Zamazal wrote:

    YS> Is it only the "separators" and "defaults" keywods that have to
    YS> be in a specific order, or are there other such dependencies,

`separators' has to be the last option if present.  I think the order of
other options is not important.

OK, I documented that.

    YS> and does this also go for defaults and separators in the
    YS> multienum field type?

I think `separators' mustn't be followed by any other option there too.

I just tested that, and it appears that the "separators" last rule does _not_ apply to multienum fields.

- Yngve