gnats-prs

Re: gnats/329: Cannot compile gnats cvs as of 020115 on SunOS 5.7

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: gnats/329: Cannot compile gnats cvs as of 020115 on SunOS 5.7
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 22:57:08 +0100

At 22:52 09.02.2002 +0100, Carl-Johan Sveningsson wrote:
We had lots of problems with that - though when reversing to the just
pre-4 official release (gnats-3.999.1), compatible with gnat4, everything
seemed to compile nicely. Still don't know what might have been wrong with
cvs though, some to quick hacking it seemed, made it conflict with some
libgen's...

Yes, and the change which caused this is the following:

2002-01-06  Milan Zamazal  <address@hidden>
        * gnats.h: Include libgen.h if available; fixes PR gnats/319;
        patch by Noritoshi Demizu <address@hidden>.

I hope Milan can find the time to fix it soon.

- Yngve