gnats-prs

gnats/374: "query-pr -r foo" reports prs other than those owned by foo

From: nnrelay
Subject: gnats/374: "query-pr -r foo" reports prs other than those owned by foo
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 19:11:57 -0400

>Number:         374
>Category:       gnats
>Synopsis:       "query-pr -r foo" reports prs other than those owned by foo
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
linux (Redhat 7.1)
I am user "nn" and do a "query-pr -r nn" to find
all my open bugs.  But in addition to the bugs having
a "Responsible" value of "nn" are returned bugs
having a "Responsible" value of "nnguyen".
The query-pr man page says:
"-r responsible : Search only for PRs with a
>How-To-Repeat:
Create two bugs, one owned by "nn" and one owned
by "nnguyen".  Now do "query-pr -r nn" .
>Fix:
Unknown
>Unformatted:
 It doesn't say that a regexp or similar will be done.
 This seems like a bug.  How do I query
 just *my* PRs?  thanks.