gnats-prs

Re: gnats/295

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: gnats/295
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:57:50 +0100

At 08:59 30.10.2002 +1100, Andrew Gray wrote:
My message and Lars response was CCed to address@hidden

If I am sending a message relevant to a particular PR should I
generally CC it to an address which records the message in the PRs
audit trail? If so what is the address?

I snooped around a bit in the GNATS database on bugs.gnu.org and it seems that the last time address@hidden worked was some time in late September. I have sent an e-mail to address@hidden asking them to look into it.

- Yngve