gnats-prs

gnats/470: Adding access-level 'submit'/'create-only'

From: christian . guse
Subject: gnats/470: Adding access-level 'submit'/'create-only'
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:12:00 -0400

>Number:         470
>Notify-List:
>Category:       gnats
>Synopsis:       Adding access-level 'submit'/'create-only'
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

Hi,
I need to have an access-level which only allows the user to submit PR's and
not view PR's. I would be even better if he could submit PR's and view only the
ones he submitted, or that you can give access-levels for categories.

I found the access-level 'submit' in gnatsweb.pl and in gnatsd.h, but was not
able to use it. When I give this access-level to a user it is correctly schon
in the title-bar of gnatsweb, but I don't get databaseaccess.
Thanks a lot. Would be create to have this feature.
Bye
Christian
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix: