gnats-prs

pending/541: Read carefully (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/541: Read carefully (pending)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:45:01 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         541
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Read carefully
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 Dear Friend.

 I crave your indulgence if I have intruded into your privacy. I am Mr Paul
Steve, We run a private financial consultant firm. Our head office is in
London, United Kingdom and branch offices in
 Manchester, Italy, South Africa and Holland.

 PURPOSE OF LETTER

 I represent a lot of high profile clients, both home and overseas. One of such
clients is Late Chief Stella Obasanjo, the deceased wife of the Federal
Republic Of Nigeria president Chief Olusegun Mathew Aremu Obasanjo, who died
recently and has since been buried.

 As his financial confidant/aide and friend, I am privy to information
 Regarding her offshore accounts, though I have been contacted by her
 Immediate families to provide details of her financial information, but their
separate account that she did not make any disclosure to a Second party

 By this mandate, I am hereby soliciting your understanding in this
 Business arrangement that you will act as beneficiary and take charge of her
finances, relevant documentation to make you the beneficiary to her other
finances including power of attorney, letters of authority will be prepared.
You will take charge of all concerning this fund and you will also be entitled
to a percentage of this fund for your participation.

 CONCLUSION:

 Owing to pressure from her family, we must commence an immediate
 transfer of the funds to your nominated bank.

 Your interest in this business relationship is highly
 solicited. Presently I am in UK then you can contact me through the
understated email addresses then I can furnish you with further details.

  Thank You.

  Mr Paul Steve

  Email: address@hidden

>Fix: