gnats-prs

pending/612: Trust Investment Plan (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/612: Trust Investment Plan (pending)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:15:01 -0500 (CDT)

>Number:         612
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Trust Investment Plan
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 This is a multi-part message in MIME format
 --7a9fa457-94b2-46dd-99e9-ca509a078778

 Attn:The President,

 I am applying to become an investor in your private or company business. I am =
 contacting you with the believe that we would be able to go into any good =
 business venture that you may deem fit in your country or any part of the =
 world.

 We shall be placing an investment capital of $35Million Dollars under your =
 person or company=92s direct control for a period of 15years investment =
 plan.After that we would revalidate the investment and see if it will be good =
 to continue with your project or request change of business.

 The purpose of investing through you or your company is because the investor =
 can no longer invest in any business openly due to some corruption charges =
 and political problems he is having now in his country.This has made his life =
 to be under serious treat from the government of his country. You or your =
 company will handle all his financial investment in your company until the =
 problems are over and this will take the period earlier stated in this mail.
=

 I shall send further details of my personal profile including that of the =
 investor who is presently under house arrest in his country, I was his =
 personal assistance who is also in hiding for the safety of my life, and my =
 duty is to make sure this fund get into the right place for investment. The =
 investor was the former Finance Minister of Brunei.

 I will need you to send the following details to me, if you are willing to =
 handle this investment on our behalf.
 1. Your full names and address, including telephone numbers.
 2. A brief profile about yourself and the work you do for a living including =
 age and which country of origin you come from.
 On the receipt of the above details I will call you on your phone and send =
 you the full information required by mail on how to get this fund transferred =
 to your bank account.

 Best Regards,

 Mr.Angelov Anas.

 --7a9fa457-94b2-46dd-99e9-ca509a078778--

>Fix:

Unknown